Dear Reader, if you like SUYB's content, feel free to comment on our blog posts.AddThis that looks to combine all aspects of social engagement on your blog with just one piece of code.
What Does It Do ? - In essence Smart Layers combines sharing buttons, follow buttons and recommended posts.
- The sharing buttons sit fixed in position on the side of your blog.
- The follow icons appear fixed at the top of the page.
- Recommended or Related posts sit at the foot of the blog.
- Finally on scroll a slide out recommended (Whats Next) post will appear.
The recommended content option in my expirence dos not work well with the Blogger platform.Take a look at our demo and the AddThis official video below.
Check out the official video for more details :
Add Smart Layers To WordPress
Wordpress users can download the Plugin For Smart Layers Here.
Add Smart Layers To Blogger
1. Follow this link to Add This.
2. You have a number of options and sections that Must be filled in.
- Click on 'Follow' to add the links to your social profiles.
- Click on 'Share' to choose the position of the share buttons and how many buttons to display.
3. With your details choosen next you can choose from the following :
Circled In Yellow - Choose Your Platform As Blogger.
Circled In Red - Turn Off Recommended Content.
Circled In Black - You can choose a theme to suit your blogs design.
Circled In Blue - Finally click 'Install Blogger Widget'.
3. Once you click 'Install Blogger Widget' you will go to Blogger.Select the blog you want to add smart layers to then click 'Add Widget' and your done.
And that's it drop your comments and questions below.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.