35 Best Free Blogger Templates Of 2011

Last week i published the “25 Best Free WordPress Themes Of 2011” and as promised today we have a list of the best Blogger Templates of 2011.The standard of Blogger templates took a huge jump in 2011 with more options and better designs and features.Scarcely a WordPress theme is released that’s not converted and available for blogger within a week combined with lots of designs unique to Blogger.This year also seen the release of the Blogger Template Designer and Dynamic Views offering up even more options for your blog.

Included in the list are all manner of styles to meet your needs, simply click on the title to see the demo and download links.Also See – You can’t miss our list of the Top 20 Best Premium Blogger Templates.

35 Best Free Blogger Templates Of 2011

Malotino – Special Magazine Blogger Template

Malotino - Special Magazine Blogger Template

Blogger Store – Specialist Blogger Template

Blogger Store - Specialist Blogger Template

Masutoliso Magazine – Blogger Template

Masutoliso Magazine - Blogger Template

That’s the list and the standard was so high it was hard to only choose 35.You can’t miss our list of the Top 20 Best Premium Blogger Templates.I know 2012 will be another great year for Blogger and Blogger users it was a fantastic year for Spice Up Your Blog.I would like to thank you all for your continued support as i look to keep up the high standards in 2012.

We now have an updated list with The Best Free Blogger Templates From 2012 !

91 comments:

1. Таня ВоробйоваJanuary 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Great collection

Replies

2. Right You are Tanya !! Greate collection…. Thanks

3. Its nice update blogger templates

5. thanks for sharing! 🙂

ReplyDelete

6. Thanks so much for including Echo That Is Love!

ReplyDelete

7. Thanks. This is nice……

8. awesome collection !!

9. Nicsmix – der PokerblogJanuary 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Nice collection. Right now, the first one fits most to my wishes. I’d like to combine style with options making the sharing of my posts more easy for my readers. My actual blog doesn’t fit to that with 100 percent . If anyone has an idea what I might change, I’d be happy to reading from you. Cheers, Nico P.S. There is a main picture I’d like to use as a recognizable brand. If there is a blogger theme making it possible, that ‘d be nice.

ReplyDelete

10. @ All – Thanks for your kind comments.

Lauren I’m suprised i did not add more of your templates, dont know how i missed Ultime Notizie…though it was very hard to keep the list down to 35, was gonna be 25 as with the WP themes.

11. Radoslava KonjevicJanuary 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Very nice collection,but I am wondering how to set it in our Blogger , as there is no option to upload some from our computer.

May somebody help?

12. gadgetsnewsline.comJanuary 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM

All are impressive, confuses to select, nice……

ReplyDelete

13. no doubt really nice selection and collection are brilliant,mind blowing,outstanding i mean awesome that is…… speechless

ReplyDelete

14. This was eye opening. I had no idea how many different types of templates are out there. I need to rethink how I am doing things. Thanks for putting this together and posting.

ReplyDelete

15. I’ve been using ECHO THAT IS LOVE since 2 years back! And I am proud the designer’s template got picked! Congrats!!

16. Hi Admin

This page was helpful for me.

How can i download the Zip Zap themes mentioned in this page?

i need that zip zap theme for uploading in blogger

can you tell me where can i download ?

or mail me to aravindhkumar2012@gmail.com

17. ekran koruyucu akvaryumMarch 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM

great themes thank you

18. Nicsmix – der PokerblogApril 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Hi Paul,

it’s me again. I’m looking for a two columns blogger template making it possible to focus on a single picture as an eyecatcher. The photo stays the same and is the header of everything.

Do you have an idea? It should look like my current blog with the stetson picture above. The difference: It’s a picture of myself. Furthermore, social media gadget should be part of the two columns blogger template, too.
    Easy possibilities to share my blog content are essential.

I’d be glad to reading from you. Cheers from Germany & thanks for your help!

Nico

19. amazing template

ReplyDelete

20. One of the best collection of pro type themes in internet .I will choose number one theme.

ReplyDelete

21. I m trying to apply this templates how can i?
    Gift Card printing
    Scratch Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

22. PHP Web Development ServicesMay 1, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Hello Paul, I was searching for last few days – some nice templates ideas which are attractive and eye catching as well. I failed to find – but today suddenly I have found your post and quite impressed with it. Lovely collection with amazing ideas of templates. Thanks a lot mate – I have used some of the ideas from your sharing. Love to see more from you.!

23. share all about tips and tricksMay 5, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Nice collection

24. nice one.. i luv it

ReplyDelete

25. These blogger templates are looking unique. I think now I should replace my blog template with one out of these templates.

ReplyDelete

26. All the themes are eye catching and well designed. We can click on the selected template and can download it when opened in a new page. Can we edit them after installing in our blogs as we can do in WordPress?

ReplyDelete

27. hello! am trying to apply the templates of your design ‘Habanera Magazine” but am having an error saying “bX-3xs6v” please help me what i shall do.

dinhodesign250@gmail.com

ReplyDelete

28. Really cool looking templates, I will be using one these templates for my blog. Thanks for posting the templates.

ReplyDelete

29. This is the most awesome collection of Blogger Templates I’ve ever discovered…!

30. very nice template it awesome collection all times

31. website designersJune 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Wow, awesome collection! These templates were all made for perfection. 🙂

ReplyDelete

32. online business card is awesome.

ReplyDelete

33. Great Blogger Template.. amazing..

ReplyDelete

34. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful info specially the final phase 🙂 I deal with such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.
    Marketing Services Glendale

ReplyDelete

35. This is the most awesome collection of Blogger Templates I’ve ever discovered…! Thank you..

36. I like Spectacular template, I might use in one of my blog later
    I beg permission to bookmark your post..

ReplyDelete

37. Thank you.. this is a real good template.. Unlike others.. You know what we want.. 🙂

38. web design indiaJuly 5, 2012 at 6:35 AM

gallery press is a nice one. Thanks

39. website design in boltonJuly 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject.

Replies

40. yea you ryt here is amazing collection of themes it really helped me to choose theme for my blog 🙂

41.

42. Hi! Very cool and nice blog! Thanks for sharing…

ReplyDelete

43. Hi Paul! I often use pictures, where I have to name the owner in the caption. Is there any free theme where the caption is included in a slider?
    Thanks in advance and greetings from Germany, Felix.

ReplyDelete

44. So nice, great collection my dear….

45. non geographic numbersJuly 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM

That was great template collection. This looks cool and creative.

ReplyDelete

46. Link for Zip Zap template?

47. I like this collection of fully functional templates

ReplyDelete

48. Really Cool Templates.

49. Desenhos Para ColorirJuly 19, 2012 at 9:08 AM

i am gonna use money maker template 🙂 if i get my adsense apprvoal 🙁

50. nice one

51. verry good templates… good design,,

52. Florida VideoconferencingJuly 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Awesome collection of blogger templates. Actually i am thinking to change my own blog’s template and now i would like to replace with one of the above.

ReplyDelete

53. Really an awesome List! I love all the blogger templates that you’ve shared above! Being a blogger, it is necessary to have a clean and professional blogger template.

ReplyDelete

54. can i edit html on these templates ?

Replies

55. Yes you can 😉

56. Sure, in the new dashboard you click the drop down, choose template, then edit html…

57.

58. Wonderful.. Thanks for sharing

59. thank you.

ReplyDelete

60. Thanks so much. I downloaded a template from another site and got no reply from the person posting the template on the fact that there is no ‘dashboard’ anymore, and had to learn the roundabout way to get through the dashboard on chrome (like walking a mile to cross the road) to get to my admin section. This to say you do a great job of communicating with your guest.
    For that, I have blogged your blog on my blog at ironiclee.blogspot.com. (Yes, that is the template in question.) Looking forward to finding out more from you and thanks again! All best.

Replies

61. Hi Ironic Lee, thanks for your kind words and the shout out on your blog it’s appreciated.

62.

63. thanks

ReplyDelete

64. These templates are so awesome.Great collection, thanks for sharing great templates.

ReplyDelete

65. Simply awesome collection i like these.

ReplyDelete

66. Hello, i want to download the ” retro chic ” template but i kan’t change the photo in the slidshadow with my photo’s haw can i do..
    – the ocelolis magazine also is beautifful haw can i use it, because i ca’nt find haw to put the photo also..

ReplyDelete

67. Very awesome collections. I finally replace my blog with your beautiful templates. Thanks.

68. Great stuff,
    I never seen a huge collection of blogger templates like this.
    Thanks for this nice post!

ReplyDelete

69. Thank you very much, I was looking for good themes for Blogger and I think that I finally have few to try with.

ReplyDelete

70. Superb templates thank you soo much for giving premium templates for freee…

ReplyDelete

71. How i missed this post till now,it has very good themes for Blogger and good templates! But its good that i came across your post.I love how you do this list Ingrid – it makes me feel like I’m in the know!

ReplyDelete

72. Awesome templates thank you soo much for sharing it.

73. wow superbb templates thank you so much

ReplyDelete

74. Great collection am using your template on my blogs……

75. awesome collection !! dude i realy enjoyed it thanks for sharing! 🙂

ReplyDelete

76. The third is the one that I like the most.

ReplyDelete

77. Those are some great made templates!! I was impressed cause they are not only well aesthetics but also really modern and having sweet colors! I can definitely promote these! Thanks for the great work!

78. seragam kerja kantor murah di surewiOctober 28, 2012 at 3:33 AM

okey,, nice collections,, may be i will choose one for my blog,, thanks for sharing,,

ReplyDelete

79. i must say WAW gust…this them very awesome..ilike it…thanks guys!!!

ReplyDelete

80. Great collection of free templates.You have shared such nice templates.Thanks so much.

ReplyDelete

81. Adorable templates that inspires viewers a lot..

82. κατασκευή ιστοσελίδωνDecember 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Cool post!This is really a useful and creative post for the graphic designers.You collect some really useful images and icons..Thanks for this helpful posting…

83. Seragam Kerja Kantor Murah di SurewiDecember 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Its fery cool design, i like this..

84. awesome. i choose seo guru for my blog template

85. nice post… blogwalking.. 😀

86. awesome, maybe i choose one for my blog . . thanks

ReplyDelete

87. Captivating templates that inspires me a lot..

88. Custom Embossed Business CardsJanuary 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM

wow..all templates are very unique and creative

ReplyDelete

89. a very nice collection of templates. keep it up….

90. web design birminghamFebruary 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me.

91. Konsumen Cerdas Paham Perlindungan KonsumenMarch 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM

thanks templates, nice theme, very good

92. all templates have a premium look

ReplyDelete

93. In this tutorial i will show you how themes to replace the ‘Post A Comment’ text that appears … To replace “Post A Comment” message in your Blogger / Blogspot blog follow the … Tick the “Expand Widget Templates” checkbox. … I like your blog themes.

ReplyDelete

94. The collection of these themes is best an eye catching templates I found online but these are different as well as unique I am glad of this article.

95. printing company nycMarch 14, 2014 at 10:41 PM

i cant believe that these templates are free, i really liked all of them and definitely i will use in the near future.