Want to make sure you never miss a tip or trick for your blog?
Why not make Spice Up Your Blog Your Home Page, Now every time you go online you will see the latest posts first !
How to set your home page?
If you use Internet Explorer
For all other browsers Firefox, Chrome, 0pera, Safari ...
All browsers are slightly different but, although the words they use vary, most work in broadly the same way. The following instructions should work in most current browsers.
- Go to the page that you want to select as your homepage.
- Open the main Internet tools menu in your browser it should be in the very top menu- this may be called Tools, Edit, Firefox, Opera or Safari (depending on your browser and operating system).
- Select the tab marked 'General', 'Preferences', 'Options' or 'Internet Options' (depending on your browser).
- You may see a button marked 'Use current page' or 'Use current'. If so, click this button then click OK. The page you were visiting should be saved as your homepage and you won't need to do anything else.
- If not, look for a box entitled 'Homepage', 'Homepage location' or similar, which will contain the URL (web address) of your current homepage. Type http://www.spiceeyourblog.info, or the address of the page that you want, into this box and click OK. Your new homepage will be set.